We represent corporate and individual clients alike in state and federal courts throughout the State of Florida. A substantial portion of our trial practice includes extensive experience with the following matters:
- Mortgage and promissory note claims including foreclosure prosecution and defense
- Commercial torts such as non-competition disputes
- Real estate disputes, including breach of contract and commission claims, actions for specific performance and damages
- Contract disputes
- Business law
- Partnership disputes
- Commercial torts
- Mediation and Arbitration
Our attorney's are authorized agents of Attorney's Title Insurance Fund, Inc. and have over 20 years of combined experience in closing both residential and commercial real estate transactions and writing and reviewing title insurance. We pride ourselves on understanding the challenges posed to the participants in a real estate or business transaction by the difficult economic times we find ourselves in.
Our goal is to professionally assist the parties in getting to closing. We believe in utilizing the lessons learned in our Trial and Mediation practice areas, as well as our combined experience, to look for and address problems as or before they arise.
Our philosophy is that a real estate or business closing often represents the closing of a chapter in one person's life and the opening in another's. Regardless of the circumstances that bring you to our table, we promise to:
- Provide a professional closing experience
- Treat you with respect
- Provide you with timely information
- Work diligently to solve any problems that arise
- Professionally close the transaction
Additionally, we represent many out-of-state individuals and businesses who find themselves in need of Florida counsel.