Buying and selling property can be as stressful as it is exciting, even if all goes smoothly. Many clients ask: How does this process work? Do I need a realtor to sell my house? How do I know which paperwork I need and where can I find it? Once I find the paperwork and fill it out, what then? What is title insurance and why do I need it? How much is this all going to cost?
At Golm Law Firm, a single call to us can answer all of your questions and more, free of charge.
We provide complete title services, including:
- Title Searches
- Title Commitments
- Owners & Encumbrances Report
- Owners Title Insurance Policies
- Lenders Title Insurance Policies
- Closing Services
- Mail-Away and Remote Closings
- Courtesy Closings
- Contract Preparation and/or Review
- Notary and Witness Services
Especially if you are buying or selling without the aid of a real estate broker, be sure to contact us today.